Friday, September 15, 2006

Feeling good

This morning, I got up and worked out a full hour before breakfast, as George and I have plans tonight to go to a public stargazing that the Duke Physics Department coordinates. (Looking forward to that!) It feels good to have all that exercise out of the way, in case I don't make it back to the gym tonight.

At check-in this morning, I was down in weight again (yippee!), but I thought my fasting blood suagrs would be a little lower for all the exercise. I'll stay focused, though, because all the exercise will help in the long run. Need to keep losing the weight!

I sat with Carrie from Portland at breakfast this morning, and we had a wonderful laugh together! :-) It was a great way to start the day!

I have an appointment with my primary care physician this afternoon. I'm looking forward to the appointment, as I think she'll be pleased with my progress.

No comments: