Monday, September 11, 2006

Another early morning workout

I had another good pre-breakfast workout this morning. I'm proud of myself for getting up early this morning (being Monday and all) and going to the gym. My fasting blood sugar and blod sugar were really good at morning check-in, so I know it's helping. My weight was a little up this morning, but I know what that's all about. I got off the Rice Diet wagon after my workout last night and picked up a grilled veggie burrito from Qdoba in Chapel Hill. It was delightful, but I was sorry I got it afterward. Guilt aside, the edge has been taken off my desire for illicit food, and I'm back on track now.

I checked Qdoba's website this morning for nutrional information, and will make an even better choice next time I go there...which will be a while! I was first introduced to Qdoba while working in Winston-Salem, and then Greensboro got one. I'm glad to see they've expanded to Chapel Hill and Raleigh, and would be happy to see them open up a franshise in Durham. Of course, there would be competition from Cosmic Cantina.

No comments: