Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Blog for My North Carolina Travels

I decided to start a new blog for my project to document visits to all 100 counties in North Carolina, which I started late last year. I've dubbed it the North Carolina Odyssey Project, and I've visited 6 counties so far. Initially, I was putting the posts about my little trips on this blog. When I decided to start a different blog, I experimented with transferring the posts over to the new blog. It took longer than I expected to switch one post (Alamance County) over, with all the pictures, so in the end, I decided just to supply the links for the other county posts. Then I started fresh with my trip around Orange County last Sunday afternoon.

Read all about it here. And if you have any suggestions of places I should visit, I welcome interesting ideas.

1 comment:

jularun7 said...

AWESOME lesley!! i will be a frequent reader.