Thursday, November 29, 2007

In My Dreams....

I had a dream early this morning that I was running in a 5K race and nearing a PR (personal record) when I came across a building along the course with a restroom in it, so I popped in. While I was in there, someone pointed out where the race expo was, but I didn't stay and look because I wanted to get back out and finish the race. When I got back outside I didn't see any runners, so I ran ahead and discovered I'd taken a wrong turn! I followed the other runners down the right trail, worried that I'd really fallen behind! My alarm went off before I finished the dream, so I don't know how the race turned out.

I listened to a running podcast yesterday that talked about weather. In one instance, it started snowing before a winter-time race, but after they'd marked directional arrows on the road. The first-place runner took a wrong turn, but corrected himself in time to win the race anyway! That wasn't happening to me in this particular race. :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Isn't it funny when our dreams play tricks on us like that? :)

Hi!-

I found your blog because we shared some similar interests. Based on those interests, I thought you would like to know about my blog about women's health and fitness.

www.asizableapple.com

I update every weekday with healthy tips and tricks!

I hope to see you around the site soon!
Happy reading!

- Dana