Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Late workout

I didn't get to the gym until 9:30 last night, but was determined to get my hour of exercise in. It paid off, as I was down 1.7 lbs on the scales this morning, and 18.8 lbs overall. I'm determined that the combination of exercise and diet are helping me become healthier. My blood sugars continue to come down, and so do my doses on insulin. I'm becoming more and more convinced to stay the course with this vegan diet, though I may have to have some fish on occasion.

I get daily updates from one of my favorite websites, Hungry Girl, and there was a recommendation for Boca products in today's update. I've checked out their website, and the products--burgers, chili, lasagna, even pizza, sound yummy! Of course, I'll have to watch the sodium content.

George came over after my workout last night, and it was really nice to see him! It was so late, though, that we didn't have much time to catch up.

No comments: