Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ups and downs

Last night we have Covenant Group (our small discussion group of ERUUF members) at Jim's new house out in the countryside of Orange County. His house is just beautiful, and the drive out was very pretty. Everyone in the group was there last night, so it was fun to catch up, and we had an interesting discussion.

The only downside was getting home late (after 10 PM), so I opted not to go exercise after I got home. In the future, I should probably plan ahead and get up a little early in the morning for some exercise. This morning I was up a few tenths of a pound, but the nurse was encouraging. She said as long as I stay on the program, small increases may occur sometimes, but will be counteracted by bigger losses. Tonight, it's back to the gym for me!

Yesterday I found the book Fat Like Us in the library, and checked it out. I started reading it last night, and I think it'll be a good read. The author did the Rice Diet Program, and wrote this book about her experience.

No comments: