Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More unpacking

I unpacked another box at the apartment last night, a box marked "papers." I found some interesting things, including the discharge instructions from Duke Hospital last July 30, almost a year. The list of medications I left the hospital with, wow! George said I should frame it! :-P

Meanwhile, I've been reading the book Smart Couples Finish Rich by David Bach, inspired by George and me moving in together last month. Right now I'm just reading it for myself, seeing what works and what George and I might want to do in the future in terms of our finances. Last night I made a list of five financial goals for the next year, after reading the idea in the book. Seems like a no-brainer to have financial goals for the next year, right? Hadn't done it. So, now I've got a list and a game plan, which feels good!

No comments: