Saturday, July 07, 2007

End of Vacation

I'm nearing the end of my vacation week, returning to work on Monday. I've savored the R & R, while maintaining a normal Rice Diet meal schedule (though I took some of my meals to go) as well as my usual exercise routine (though I really didn't get any extra exercise in as I'd hoped). I spent a fair amount of time learning my way around our new area a little better, and took care of some of the more responsible stuff, like getting a fresh driver's license with the new address, stuff like that. I also took my share of naps (a luxury) and actually finished reading a couple of books (a treat). :-D

I also decided to sign up to take some computer classes through Wake Tech Community College. I have to get my transcipts over there, but once that's all done, I hope to be able to sign up for an online class or two for the fall semester.

No comments: