Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Getting settled in

George and I are getting settled into our new apartment, bit by bit. We're having some drama with our washer and dryer, or lack thereof, which has put a bit of a damper on things. But I'm enjoying the place, even with walking up and down thw two flights of stairs to our third floor apartment. (Could be worse, plus the extra exercise is good!)

The towhee family seems to have flown the coop, I mean nest. I miss being able to watch them.

I'm enjoying the time off from work, though it hasn't been much of a vacation. I've been taking care of business-y things, like changing addresses on my car registration and drivers license. Today I was able to get a new library card for our "new" county, and that was kinda fun. That library system seems very good, and I was able to check out several books on CD for my new commute.

No comments: