Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New (to me) Products

I recently read the book, Purple Cow, by Seth Godin. It was an interesting book about what makes companies and products remarkable. One of the products mentioned was Dr. Bonner's Soap. Part of what's supposed to be remarkable about this product is that it's organic. I've never shopped for organic soap...I buy organic vegetables and fruits once in a while, but that's about it. I was intrigued, though, so I bought some of the peppermint liquid soap at the Vitamin Shoppe last night. I tried it this morning, and it smells yummy! Otherwise, it seems a little bit on the liquidy side. I'm going to keep trying it, though. It's supposed to be okay as a shampoo as well.

In addition to the soap, I recently bought a 12-can box of Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry, and I like it!

No comments: