I've decided to start something new, having goals for each week and posting them here. I'll also post my progress (or lack thereof), either along the way or at the end of the week.
My goals for this week:
1) Lose 2 lbs. (I'll start with my weigh-in this morning, and no, I'm not sharing!)
2) Get in bed by 11:00 each night through Friday. (I'm tired of complaining about being tired!)
3) Enter at least 5 new names into my genealogy database. (I have so much info to enter, and I want to get back into it.)
4) Finish at least one book. (I have so many books checked out of the library that my shelves are overflowing. I've started several of them and am ready for some closure.)
5) Run at least 21 miles this week. (Last week I dipped under 20 miles for the week, and want to catch back up.)