Sunday, October 14, 2007

End of Vacation

Tomorrow I'm returning to work after a week off! I've enjoyed the time off, by and large. It's been nice having a week off that's outside the realm of Christmas break. There are plenty of things I wish I'd done that I've run out of time for, but I did accomplish quite a few things.


I am looking forward to going back to work; I feel rejuvenated for the change of scenery. Of course, I need to get to bed soon to keep that feeling going! I have two ERUUF-related meetings this week, one tomorrow night and one on Wednesday. I have a big paper due for CIS110 on Wednesday, as well.


George and I have started talking about our finances as a couple, and we're discovering that we have different thoughts and financial personalities, as it were. We'll have more discussions, I'm sure, as we make our way through this new territory. Part of it is surely the fact that I'm ten years older and have thought more about retirement. In the mean time, this discussion has motivation me to order a book from Amazon called Financial Bliss: A Couples Guide to Merging Money Styles and Building a Rich Life Together. I figure it can't hurt to read it and start getting some ideas.

No comments: