Sunday, November 09, 2008

Goals for the Week of November 9

Okay, so I've been back from vacation for a little over a week, and I've got a week of recovery from my first half marathon under my belt. I'm almost caught up from the vacation, but race recovery has been slower. I still feel pretty tired, in fact, so I took last week off from setting any goals. Today, I'm still dragging a bit (especially after running a 5K yesterday, not a big deal by itself, but still being in recovery...).

I'm beginning to think that getting back into the goal routine may help me beat the tiredness (and post-big-goal-finished blahs). So, my goals this week, while familiar, will get me back on track, I'm hoping!

1) Finish a book.

2) Run at least 16 miles.

3) Try one new recipe.

4) Work on a cleaning schedule.

4) Blog about our October vacation.

5) Lose at least one pound.

No comments: