Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Discoveries

In an effort to help my aching muscles, I picked up a bottle of Kiss My Face "Active Athletic" Shower Gel at a grocery store in Cary (the Lowe's Foods at the corner of High House and Cary Parkway)last week. Now, I just happened upon this product--I wasn't looking for it, but I'd just finished a run at Bond Park, and it looked like it would really hit the spot! I've used it several times, and while I'm not sure how much it's helping my muscles, which have been in continuous soreness since Saturday, but I love the smell of eucalyptus and mint! It makes for a great hot bath!

The photo is from the Kiss My Face webstore.



I found a wonderful cereal recently at Sam's Club in Durham, of all places! It's Kashi's Cinnamon Harverst, which is similar to Spoon Size Shredded Wheat, but with no sodium and a sweet cinnamon flavor. And Sam's Club being what it is, I was able to get a BIG box! Inside are two sealed bags, so you can eat from just one half of the box at a time. This morning I had some with blackberries, and it was yummy! I'm not a milk drinker, so sometimes I just eat this cereal as a snack right out of the box. (The picture is from the Kashi website.)

No comments: