Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 New Years Resolutions for 2008

Every so often I look for a meme to inspire me. A cute one I just came across is called "10 on Tuesday." Although it's not Tuesday, I decided that 10 on Thursday works too. So here's a list of 10 resolutions I'll work on in 2008:

1) Get to goal weight
2) Run a half marathon
3) Organize my cubicle at work
4) Take more pictures
5) Make progress on personal project of visiting all 100 NC counties
6) Read more
7) Spend more time with friends and family
8) Hang up pictures in the apartment
9) Organize my home office
10)Start saving for a new car

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

Sounds like you have some great goals!! I, too, will be continuing to run (we signed up for Coach Bubba this week), but I don't think I will be ready for a half marathon. Bill will do a half next Labor Day. A group of us will be going to Virgina Beach if you would like to set it as a goal race and join us. I can give you details later.

My next favorites are read more, spend more time with friends, and take more pictures - we should all do that!

Happy Holidays!!!