Thursday, September 26, 2019

All the Books

I've been on a mission lately to whittle down some of the many Kindle books I've purchased, that are just hanging out on my Kindle and Kindle app. SO many books! Some were on sale. Some were recommendations or passing interests. But they're there, almost begging to be read, and I'm growing hesitant to buy MORE books before I finish some of the Kindle books I already own.

For quite a while, having so many Kindle books "on hand" didn't bother me. They were a comfort, in fact, much like having a bookcase full of interesting books to choose from without gathering dust or (in theory) running out of room. Last year was so challenging personally, since both of my parents passed away. I never knew what I'd be in the mood to read, so it was nice to have a wide variety on hand.

Now, though, I'm ready to add some newer books to my Kindle arsenal, but not without dusting off some older purchases and taking them out for a spin. It's taking some effort sometimes, almost like reading for a class assignment or something. It's all good, though, because I'm making progress, and keeping track on Goodreads.

Want to follow my progress on Goodreads? Click here.

No comments: