Friday, August 26, 2016

The Gift of Spit

Earlier this month, I visited my parents in Alabama. It was a long drive for a short visit, but I'm glad I did it. They're getting older, and it's much more challenging for them to travel.


A few weeks before I left home for Alabama, I ordered two extra AncestryDNA kits, one for each of my parents, in hopes that I could get spit samples from both of them. My mom wasn't able to do it, but my dad was willing to do it. I was so excited, that I mailed the test out on my way back from Alabama to North Carolina! AncestryDNA estimates 6-8 weeks for processing, but I'm still checking practically every day!


I'm so thankful that my dad was willing and able to spit into the little plastic tube for me. I can't wait to see how his results compare to mine and tell me more about our family tree!

1 comment:

انجين محمد said...

معلم بلاط بالدمام
افضل مبلط ومليس بالدمام لأعمال التبليط وتركيبات السيراميك-الورسلين-الباركية-الرخام-الجرانيت، تركيب جميع أنواع الأرضيات واسعارنا دائما في متناول كل مواطن، نمتلك المهاره والخبرة حتى يكون تركيبات الأرضيات متماسكة ومتساوية ولا يوجد عيوب مثل ارتفاع بلاط الارض مكان عن اخر مما يعطى مظهر سىء للأرضيات، نحن نعطي لعملائنا خلاصة خبراتنا المتطورة من افضل متخصصين باعمال التبليط.